Naneghat,once a trade route between markets of Kalyan & junnar is a popular and enjoyable trek today
Reserve a spot: Booking
Event Location : Mumbai
Event Address : Naneghat, Malshej region
Event Contact Number : +91 - 022 - 1
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Webpage URL : http://www.acunetix.com
Event Information :Hello Trekkers,
BACKPACK OUTDOORS invites you to join us for “Trek to Naneghat “ on 29th July 2012.
DESCRIPTION ABOUT THE PLACE AND PICTURES:
Nane Ghat is situated at about 50 Km from Kalyan and it is about 2-3 hours climb to the summit.
Serving as a trade route for the transport between markets of Kalyan, Nalasopara (Konkan) and Junnar (Plateau) since the times of Satvahanas, this pass today offers you one of the most enjoyable treks in the vicinity of Mumbai. Literally, the name “nane” means "coin" and ghat means "pass". The name is given because this path was used as a tollbooth to collect toll from traders crossing the hills.
DETAILS OF THE TREK ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Duration: 1 day
Region: Near Malshej Ghat
Age Group: 10 yrs and above.
Difficulty Level: Medium
Endurance Level: Medium
Activities to be conducted: Trekking, Fun games (if time permits)
No. of Seats: Minimum 15 people and above
Rs 500/- (Transport by Private Vehicle Mumbai to Mumbai)
Includes :- Transport, Breakfast, Refreshments and Trek expertise. (First aid will be provided if required)
Excludes: - Lunch and anything that is not specifically mentioned in Includes.
Mumbai : - Dadar (Swamynarayan Mandir) – 5.30 am
Things to carry:
1. Packed Lunch.
2. A 'Backpack' or a haversack
(please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
3. Shoes are must - Good quality Trekking /Sports with extra pair of socks.
4. Minimum 2 litres of water (Must)
5. Some emergency packed food such as biscuits, cakes, chocolates
6. Personal medication (If required). Basic First Aid will be available.
7. Extra pair of clothes
9. Rain Cover
10. Camera (Optional)
11. Torch with extra batteries (just in case)
• Please pay the respective fees to Backpack Outdoors either by online transfer or by cash payment at Backpack’s Office.
• If paid online then please send in a confirmation e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with details like name, age, gender, address, transaction number and telephone numbers of all the participants.
• Payment can be done directly through bank transfers to our account
Bank of India
Current A/c No. – 052320110000298
IFSC code – BKID0000523
Kothrud (Gujrat colony) Branch.
• You can also do the payment by cash or cheque in the name of “BACKPACK OUTDOORS” at our office.
***Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
Akshay Bapat – 09833199467 / 09768882299
Cost Per Head (Rs.) : 500/-
Equipment Provided : Yes
Contact Address : Jungle Lodges & Resorts Ltd., Ground Floor, West Entrance, Khanija Bhavan,Race Course Road,
Location : Bangalore
Contact Number : +91 - 080 - 40554055
Mobile Number : +91 - 40554055
Primary Email ID : email@example.com
Secondary Email ID : Jungle Lodges & Resorts Ltd., Ground Floor, West Entrance, Khanija Bhavan,Race Course Road,
Website URL :
About Us : The Galibore Fishing & Nature Camp Run by Jungle Lodges & Resorts, a unit of Karnataka Tourism, the Galibore Fishing and Nature Camp is tucked away literally far from the maddening crowd, deep in the deciduous forests about ten km from Sangam, on the banks of the River Cauvery. There is no habitation of any kind for miles around and the only sounds are the birdcalls and the whistling of the wind. Indeed the place gets its name from a windy hillock called Galibore, situated just behind the camp.
The Camp is in the middle of wilderness overlooking the River Cauvery, surrounded by hills. The Camp itself is covered with trees lining both sides of the river. This is indeed a rough country. This is ideal for those who want total privacy and no crowd.
Year Of Establishment :
Awards & Recognition :